A brief explanation of our all-inclusive wedding film offerings for 2022 and beyond.
Here are some tips on how to get the best imagery possible during prep!
1. Turn music off during key moments such as putting your dress on or a champagne toast
2. Have makeup applied in natural light
3. Get dressed in a wide, open space (with natural light if possible)
* Have a member of your wedding party be in charge of keeping the room clutter-free
* Avoid chewing gum
Here are some tips on how to give a great wedding toast!
1. Write your toast ahead of time
2. Don’t remove the microphone from the stand! (OK, this one is more geared towards the wedding film, but it’s too important for us to leave off of the list!)
3. Talk about the couple
4. Minimize the alcohol before giving your toast
Here are some simple tips that will help your videographer tell your story, giving you the best film possible!
1. Write personal vows or notes to one another before the ceremony
2. Have your toast makers give guests some background information on how you met, what sets you apart as a couple, etc.
3. Turn background music off at key moments during prep
4. RELAX and enjoy every minute of your day!
Are you having a close friend or family member preside over your wedding ceremony? Well here are a few easy tips on how to officiate a wedding ceremony #likeaboss!
1. Tell guests to put their mobile devices down & be present in the moment
2. After the processional, tell guests that they may be seated
3. If the couple is repeating your words for the vows or ring exchange, allow a second of pause between their words and yours
4. Step aside for the kiss
The oceanside wedding weekend celebration of Christopher & Rosemary at the Belle Mer.
Planning: The Love Affair
Rehearsal Dinner: The Mooring
Venue: Belle Mer
Photography: Danny Baud Photography
Florals: Winston Flowers
DJ: DJ Raffi Music & Lighting (hands-down one of the most accommodating, talented, and FUN DJ’s we’ve had the honor of working with!)
Ceremony/Cocktail music: Boston String Ensemble
Hair & Make-up – Lisa Chy & Suzanne Mello
Rentals: Rentals Unlimited, BBJ Linen, New England Country Rentals
Paper Products: Portsmouth Invitation Company
Calligraphy: Jan Boyd Calligraphy
Transportation: Fisher Bus & Rockstar Limo